Healthy Oat Bars.
You can have Healthy Oat Bars using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Oat Bars
- You need 4 1/2 cup of oats.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil.
- Prepare 50 grams of melted butter.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of whole wheat flour.
- You need of raisins, dates or other dried fruit.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 3 tbsp of sugar.
Healthy Oat Bars step by step
- Mix the eggs, butter, coconut oil, flour, oats, salt and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Divide the dough into smaller parts and add the fruit, chocolate or nuts.
- Form small bars or cookies and bake in 180° for about 20 minutes.