Thin crust Healthy Oats cookies. These delicious, healthy oat cookies are packed with hemp seeds, raisins, chocolate chips and flax. Enjoy for a gluten-free and vegan treat. These delicious, healthy oat cookies are perfect for a sweet, little snack anytime of day.
Here is an easy to make Crunchy Oatmeal Cookies recipe. For More Latest Easy and Simple Recipes Subscribe to Wow Recipes: https. Healthy Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies are like a bowl of granola - in cookie form! You can cook Thin crust Healthy Oats cookies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thin crust Healthy Oats cookies
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1 of egg.
- It's 2 cups of oats grinded.
- You need 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of baking soda.
- You need Pinch of salt.
Healthy oatmeal cookies made with fiber-rich oats, coconut oil and applesauce instead of butter and coconut sugar. These cookies are all they claim to be, I mean really they have it You can make endless oatmeal cookies varieties using this healthy oatmeal cookie as a base. They came out thin and crispy and soooooo delish!!! Many variations seem to be just very alright.
Thin crust Healthy Oats cookies instructions
- In a bowl mix sugar and egg and melted butter... add vanilla essense and and beat..till light and fluffy...
- Grind oats and add baking soda and pinch of salt.
- Mix the oats mixture into the butter mixture and add chocolate chips..and mix well with spatula.
- Grease a baking tray and scoop the cookie dough at a distance..bake for 12 to 15 mins on 180 degree..in otg.
- Cookies are baked thin crust...
Super chewy oatmeal and coconut cookies are here! These cookies are inspired by a cookie I bought at the store the other day. On the paper, it sounded delicious: oats and coconut, naturally sweetened, and with minimal ingredients. But it was pretty dry and not very flavorful. These healthy oatmeal cookies are made without gluten, dairy, sugar or oil, but are packed with fiber!