Oats Dosa -Oats dosa is healthy and nutritious breakfast recipe.
You can have Oats Dosa -Oats dosa is healthy and nutritious breakfast recipe using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oats Dosa -Oats dosa is healthy and nutritious breakfast recipe
- Prepare 3/4 cup of quick cooking oats / any plain oats.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of bombay rava / semolina / sooji.
- It's 1/2 cup of rice flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour curd, whisked.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper, crushed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger, grated.
- It's 1 of chilli, finely chopped.
- It's Few of coriander leaves, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare As required of oil.
- It's to taste of salt.
Oats Dosa -Oats dosa is healthy and nutritious breakfast recipe step by step
- Grind quick cooking oats in a mixer grinder until smooth powder texture. add powdered oats, rava, rice flour in a large bowl. also add cumin seeds and salt. Mix all the ingredients. Add sour curd/yoghurt and one cup of water. mix it well and make sure there are no lumps formed. slowly, add more cup of water and give a proper mix. add onion, ginger, chillies, pepper and coriander. mix it properly. add more water to adjust the consistency of the batter..
- It should be watery else the dosa will not be crisp. keep aside for 20 to 30 minutes. heat the tava or non-stick pan and spread 1 or 2 tsp oil. if using non-stick pan then no need to spread oil. with a ladle pour the batter from the edges towards the center. sprinkle ½ or 1 tsp of oil from the top. let the base becomes golden or crisp. no need to cook the other side as the dosa is thin..
- Remove the dosa from the pan. prepare all the dosas this way. serve the oats dosa hot with coconut chutney/dal oats dosa has to be served immediately, otherwise they become dry once they become cold..