100% Healthy Banana Oatmeal Muffins.
You can have 100% Healthy Banana Oatmeal Muffins using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 100% Healthy Banana Oatmeal Muffins
- It's 5 of mashed bananas.
- You need 1 of Apple of your choice, grated.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of almond milk (use soy or regular skim if you prefer).
- You need 3 cup of oatmeal.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 of chopped walnuts for topping.
100% Healthy Banana Oatmeal Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mash bananas in a large bowl.
- Grate apple and add to bananas.
- Add milk and lemon juice to banana mixture.
- In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients (except nuts).
- Beat wet mixture well until smooth, then slowly mix in dry mixture.
- Pour batter into greased muffin pan and add walnuts to top.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until fully cooked.