Healthy Oats khichdi.
You can cook Healthy Oats khichdi using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Oats khichdi
- It's 1/2 cup of Moong dal.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oats.
- It's 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- It's Pinch of asafoetida.
- It's 1/2 cup of onions finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of tomatoes finely chopped.
- It's 1 cup of Palak finely chopped.
- It's 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt or as per taste.
- It's 1/2 tsp of red Chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 & 1/2 cups of water.
Healthy Oats khichdi step by step
- Wash moong dal 3 times in water and soak in enough water for 15 minutes and keep aside..
- Dry roast oats in wok for 3 to 4 minutes on medium flame and keep aside..
- Heat oil in pressure cooker put mustard seeds..
- When seeds start crackling add asafoetida, onions, tomatoes, palak, roasted oats, turmeric powder, chilli powder, salt, water and pressure cook for 2 whistles..
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid. Open the pressure cooker and mix well..
- Oats khichdi is ready to serve..