Healthy oats. Oats are among the healthiest grains on earth. They're a gluten-free whole grain and a great source of important vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants. Studies show that oats and oatmeal have many.
While steel-cut oats and rolled oats are generally viewed as some of the most nutritious oats, instant When time is short, can instant oats be a healthy choice? Oat milk is the latest trendy plant-based milk on the scene — even Starbucks has it! In some ways, they all are! You can cook Healthy oats using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy oats
- You need 1 of . Oats - 1 cup.
- You need 2 of . Milk - 1 cup.
- It's 3 of . Honey - 3 tspn or as per taste.
- Prepare 4 of . Banana - 1 for topping.
- Prepare 5 of . Black raisins - 1 tbspn for topping.
- It's 6 of . Almonds chopped - 1 tbspn for topping.
- Prepare 7 of . Water for cooking oats.
But you're probably wondering which oats are healthiest. The short answer is that the least processed oats are the most healthy. Old fashioned or rolled oats are the most versatile oats of the healthy variety. To make them, the whole groats are steamed and softened and then pressed between rollers to form flakes and dried.
Healthy oats step by step
- Heat water in a hot vessel and then add oats. Cook oats for a minute or till done..
- Take the cooked oats in a serving bowl Add milk, honey and mix well..
- Then top it with banana slices, black raisins and almonds chopped. Note : You can add any toppings as per your taste.
Rolled oats: The most common variety of oat, though not the healthiest oatmeal. Oats have become very popular and are known for their high fiber and healthy cholesterol-lowering properties. There are numerous other reasons why oats are good for you, including their antioxidant. Where do oats fall on the spectrum of bad to not-so-bad? Instant oats are rolled, steamed, and precooked oats.