Vegetable oats pancake Healthy breakfast. These are very healthy, nutritious and healthy recipe which is my favorite. If you have enjoyed watching this video & want me to make more such videos than Dont forget to LIKE & SHARE it with your friends. Learn How To Make Vegetable Oats Upma Recipe, a Healthy Breakfast Idea and a Weight Loss Recipe, from Chef Ruchi Bharani, only on Rajshri Food.
Why did I add oatmeal to vegan. The Indian style oats pancake make a healthy breakfast or perfect for an evening snack. Oats can be used to make more than just porridge! You can cook Vegetable oats pancake Healthy breakfast using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetable oats pancake Healthy breakfast
- You need 1 cup of oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely chopped spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated carrot.
- You need 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of finely chopped dill.
- It's 1 tablespoon of finely chopped coriander.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of green chilli paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- It's 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ajwain seeds.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Mix them with carrots and spinach to prepare these colourful, low calorie vegetable oats pancake that are as nutritious as well. Healthy Vegan Oatmeal Pancakes are perfectly moist, fluffy, and amazingly delicious with warm blueberry compote! In this recipe, flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, and vegan buttermilk is mixed into a batter, poured onto a hot griddle and cooked until fluffy on the. Using oats for breakfast is surely a best option for getting a healthy high protein breakfast and with pancake recipes you can add lots of our high protein and other vitamins as well. if you are a vegetarian then do add healthy vegetables in this recipe.
Vegetable oats pancake Healthy breakfast step by step
- Dry roast the oats in a pan for a minute on low to medium heat. Let it cool. In a food processor add oats, yogurt, half a cup water and spinach and blitz it to smooth batter. Add chilli paste, ginger garlic paste, grated carrot, sesame seeds, ajwain seeds, salt and dill and mix to a dropping consistency batter..
- Heat a non stick pan/ tawa on medium heat. Spread a ladle full of batter in a circular motion to make a round circle. Drizzle some oil round the edges. Flip over and cook on the other side. Once its golden brown on both sides and cooked remove on a serving plate. Repeat for the rest of the batter and serve with green or red chutney, yogurt, chai or enjoy on its own..
Learn how to make Oats Uthappam, Indian style recipe similar to a savory pancake. A healthy breakfast recipe with oats in it as Oats Uthappam topped with vegetables is another successful oats recipe from my kitchen. Its super quick to put together and those. I am someone who relishes the idea of Sunday morning pancakes — stacks of them eaten lazily in my pajamas with plenty of hot coffee Stir some fiber and protein-rich oats into your usual pancake batter and the result is something that's a bit more wholesome and a. This breakfast treat just got a healthy makeover.