Healthy Oats Soup. Oats are good for health reducing cholesterol levels, I invented this delicious oats and masoor dal recipe! Oats are great for all ages and mostly consumed. Oats soup recipe - Vegetable oats soup is one of the easiest oats recipes that one can try for a quick breakfast or light dinner.
The hot liquid will help soothe a sore throat and keep nasal. Chicken and oats soup recipe by Zee Khana Khazana. It is good for people who work out in the gym and makes for a healthy evening snack. You can cook Healthy Oats Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Oats Soup
- It's 1/4 bowl of oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cauliflower chopped.
- It's 1/2 cup of Carrot chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of beans chopped.
- It's as needed of sprouts.
- You need 1)4 cup of Sweet corn.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Black pepper powder.
- You need 3 cups of water.
- It's as needed of Lemon.
The Best Oats Soup Recipes on Yummly Lentil & Oat Soup, Oat Soup With Red Lentils, Oats Soup With Fresh Mixed Vegetables, Oat Soup Spicy-curried Oat Soup(healthy And Filling). Oats are among the healthiest grains on earth. They're a gluten-free whole grain and a great source of important vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants.
Healthy Oats Soup step by step
- Heat the pan & add 2 tbsp oil.
- Add the vegetables & saute it.Then add oats to it..
- Add salt to it and cover it with a lid so that veggies are half cooked..
- Then add water and let it boil till thick..
- Add peper powder & lime juice to it..
- Serve hot garnished with coriander leaves..
Studies show that oats and oatmeal have many. A warm bowl of soup can hit the spot on a cold day. It can also be a healthy way to start off a meal because it tends to be high in vegetables, filling and low in energy density. Oats Soup - Yes!! you heard it right…This is one of my recent trials and it turned out amazingly good Oast is such a healthy ingredient to kick start the day. Check out more oats recipes…Do try.