Healthy Oat Bars. Conquer Your Cravings Guilt Free With Fiber One Bars! Healthy Oatmeal Breakfast Bars Recipe Ingredients. Take this base recipe and run with it—customize it with your favorite seasonings and mix-ins.
See above on baked oatmeal storage tips. Go to town on the nut and dried fruit mix-ins! We love pecans and dried cherries, but almonds and dried cranberries or walnuts and dried apples or blueberries are also great. You can cook Healthy Oat Bars using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Oat Bars
- Prepare 4 1/2 cup of oats.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil.
- It's 50 grams of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of whole wheat flour.
- You need of raisins, dates or other dried fruit.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 3 tbsp of sugar.
There's wiggle room on the quantities, too. The oatmeal bars come out thick, soft and chewy and make an easy and delicious breakfast. A quick and easy recipe for healthy oatmeal breakfast bars made with peanut butter and banana! This healthy oatmeal bars recipe is just the thing we all need on those crazy days.
Healthy Oat Bars instructions
- Mix the eggs, butter, coconut oil, flour, oats, salt and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Divide the dough into smaller parts and add the fruit, chocolate or nuts.
- Form small bars or cookies and bake in 180° for about 20 minutes.
These bars are soft, but they also have lots of texture from the oats, almonds, and shredded coconut. And chocolate is always a welcome addition to granola bars. I like the mini chocolate chips from Enjoy Life because they get distributed evenly throughout the bar. The hubby says this is one of the best recipes, EVER! He says these oatmeal bars are heavenly.