Healthy oats with strawberry. This easy Strawberry Overnight Oats recipe is a perfect make ahead breakfast. Overnight oats are not only nutritious, they are. These strawberry-filled oats are more than just pretty to look at - they're also packed with flavor and nutritious ingredients!
Try this overnight oatmeal smoothie recipe for weight loss. Healthy Strawberry Oat Squares with Homemade Jam. Ever since I was a young girl, I have loved strawberry oat bars and I would often have Strawberry nutrigrain bars in my lunches. You can cook Healthy oats with strawberry using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy oats with strawberry
- It's 1 of small bowl oats.
- Prepare 1 glass of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 10 of pistachios, chopped.
- Prepare 5 of strawberries, thinly chopped.
While these squares aren't a nutri-grain bar, the taste is similar. My latest strawberry obsession are these healthy oat-y almond squares. It's like a very thick homemade strawberry jam. These strawberry overnight oats are so easy to meal prep and taste like strawberry shortcake!
Healthy oats with strawberry instructions
- Heat the pan with milk some pistachios reserve some pistachios for garnishing give a good boil now reduce the flame..
- Now transfer in a bowl add honey and oats mix it nicely now top garnish with strawberries and remaining pistachios and serve it..
- Now it is ready..
It's like having dessert for breakfast. You'll find real food recipes, meal plans & healthy habits. Make sure to tag your recreations: #eatingbirdfood. Ingredients for homemade strawberry oatmeal: oats - I use a combination of rolled & steel cut oats because I love the texture steel cut gives). Healthy is a relative term but if you consider fresh, whole, seasonal ingredients healthy like I do, strawberry oatmeal is definitely healthy.