Healthy Oats & Banana Muffins.
You can have Healthy Oats & Banana Muffins using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Oats & Banana Muffins
- Prepare 1 cup of Oats flour(grind oats in a blender to make flour).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of mashed overipe bananas.
- You need 1/2 cup of cocoa powder unsweetened.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of walnuts chopped.
- It's 2 of eggs (or 1/2cup curd if making eggless).
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It's 1-1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of Roasted Oats.
Healthy Oats & Banana Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes..
- In a bowl add nicely sieved flours, cocoa powder, salt, baking soda and mix well with a fork..
- In another bowl, cream mushed bananas and sugar with beater for 3-4minutes..
- Add eggs and vanilla essence to banana mix and blend well..
- Now add the dry flour mix to the banana mix, little at a time. Mix gently while scrapping from sides with a spatula..
- Add walnuts and mix..
- Pour the batter in greased muffin moulds and sprinkle roasted oats on top..
- Bake at 180 degrees for 18 to 20 minutes. Do the toothpick test, if it comes out clean from the centre, muffins are done..
- Let the muffins come to room temperature before serving..
- Your healthy muffins are ready..
- Note: the batter is thick in consistency, so need not worry about that. The muffins will be super moist from inside..