Zucchini and Sweet Potato Latkes (Whole30).
You can have Zucchini and Sweet Potato Latkes (Whole30) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini and Sweet Potato Latkes (Whole30)
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded zucchini.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded sweet potato.
- Prepare 1 of egg, beaten.
- It's 1 tbsp of coconut flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried parsley.
- It's to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of ghee.
- You need 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
Zucchini and Sweet Potato Latkes (Whole30) instructions
- Combine the zucchini, sweet potato and egg in a medium bowl..
- In a small bowl, mix the coconut flour and spices together. Add the dry ingredients to the zucchini mixture and stir until fully combined..
- Heat the ghee and olive oil in a medium nonstick pan. Divide the mixture into four equal portions and drop into the pan, pressing down with a fork until a 1/2 inch thick cake is formed. Cook on medium heat until golden and crisp, then flip carefully and cook the other side. Remove to a plate lined with paper towels to drain..
- Season with an additional sprinkle of kosher salt. Serve hot..