Healthy Oats Omelet. Oats egg omelette - One of the quick and healthy egg recipes for breakfast. It very similar to the regular egg omelet or mushroom omelet. All we need here is a good amount of chopped veggies.
Oats Egg omelet is an easy, quick, and healthy recipe with oats, eggs, and vegetables. I like to try an experiment on new omelet varieties, and one such trial was this Oats Egg omelet. Carrot Coriander leaves Pepper powder Green chilli Salt. You can have Healthy Oats Omelet using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Oats Omelet
- You need 1/2 Cup of Oats.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- It's 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare as required of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Green Chilli.
- It's 1/4 Spoon of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare leaves of Coriander.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Pepper powder.
Cook oats as directed on package. Oat milk is the latest trendy plant-based milk on the scene — even Starbucks has it! Oats have become very popular and are known for their high fiber and healthy cholesterol-lowering properties. There are numerous other reasons why oats are good for you, including their antioxidant.
Healthy Oats Omelet step by step
- Take 1/2 Cup Oats to Mixer Jar and Grind it well.
- Make it to smooth Powder and store it in air tight container and use when ever required.
- Add 3 Spoon powdered Oats to a mixing bowl and add onion..green chilli.. egg..salt.. Turmeric powder and Pinch of pepper powder and mix it well.
- Add little water and mix it really well without lumps.
- Spread it on Does Pan and cook both sides.
- Now yummy and tasty Oats Omelet is ready.. make your Diet healthier and tastier.
What breakfast is healthier eggs or oatmeal? The above graph shows that instant oatmeal was Both types of oatmeal are produced from whole grain, dehulled oats. While steel-cut oats and rolled oats are generally viewed as some of the most nutritious oats When buying oatmeal, always check the ingredient list. No matter the type, there should only be one. The health benefits of oats: Oats are brimming with dietary fiber, containing more than any other grain, and bring a whole host of cholesterol lowering properties.