Pasta Carbonara with Tomato, Milk and Whole Eggs.
You can cook Pasta Carbonara with Tomato, Milk and Whole Eggs using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pasta Carbonara with Tomato, Milk and Whole Eggs
- You need 200 grams of Spaghetti.
- It's 3 slice of Bacon.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of Grated garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It's 10 grams of Butter.
- It's 70 ml of Milk.
- You need 3 slice of Sliced cheese.
- You need 1 of Black pepper, parsely.
Pasta Carbonara with Tomato, Milk and Whole Eggs step by step
- Boil the spaghetti in plenty of water..
- Slice the bacon into 1 cm strips. Chop the tomato into 1-2 cm dices. Beat the eggs..
- Put the bacon, garlic, olive oil and butter in a pan and fry over low heat..
- When the bacon is cooked, add the tomato and stir fry while mashing with a wooden spatula..
- When the tomato breaks down like this, add milk..
- After adding milk, it looks like this....
- When the milk boils, tear the cheese and toss into the pan..
- When the cheese melts, add the cooked pasta and mix. Turn off the heat. Add the beaten egg and stir..
- Serve on a plate and enjoy! Sprinkle parsley and black pepper if you like!.