Healthy Oats Pancakes. Easy, flourless and sugar-free banana oat pancakes are a healthy, filling breakfast served with fresh fruit and can be made in minutes. Learn how to make easy and healthy banana oat pancakes. Blueberry Oat Pancakes With Maple Yogurt.
Oatmeal is really healthy, and we have plenty of it sitting in our pantry, so adding oats to my original vegan. Oatmeal Pancakes - Whole Grain & Healthy. Every now and then I will pack up a bag, drive to my parents' house, and stay the night in. You can cook Healthy Oats Pancakes using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Oats Pancakes
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oats flour (blended oats).
- It's 1/2 cup of blended oatmeal cookies.
- You need 4 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It's 3 tbsp of granulated sugar/ any sweetener (optional).
- It's 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- It's 3/4 cup of milk (milk of choice).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- It's 1/3 cup of apple puree / applesauce.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Butter, as needed (for frying).
These easy healthy pancakes get their fluffy texture from whipped egg whites. Stack them high with fresh berries and a spoonful of low-fat yogurt. These healthy pancakes made with oats and sprouted wheat are light, fluffy, slightly sweet, and so good for you! The combination of the two whole grain flours helps keep you full much longer than.
Healthy Oats Pancakes step by step
- In a large mixing bowl, add in all the dry ingredients and mix well to combine..
- After, make a well in the dry ingredients and pour in the wet ingredients..
- Mix thoroughly until everything is well combined and there are no lumps..
- Let the batter sit on the counter uncovered at room temperature for 10 minutes..
- After, heat a shallow frying pan over medium low heat and add in about 1 tablespoon of butter, let the butter melt and swirl the pan to evenly coat the bottom with butter and lower the heat to low..
- Measure a little less than 1/2 cup of the pancake batter per pancake and with a spoon, spoon the mixture into the pan and use the back of the spoon to spread out the batter as this batter is fairly thick in consistency..
- Cook for about 4 minutes on low heat flipping halfway through (be careful, these pancakes are a bit crumbly). Repeat for the remaining batter..
- After frying all the pancakes, stack them up as desired and serve with toppings of choice (butter, fresh fruit, jam, cream, honey, maple syrup,etc.) Enjoy!.
Healthy Oatmeal Pancakes - a hearty pancake recipe that will be a breakfast that you make over Add the dry ingredients to the oat mixture and stir until blended. Mix in eggs and vanilla until well combined, then mix in oats and cinnamon. Heat a skillet to medium and add in a scoop* of the pancake batter. Oatbran is the same as oatmeal / porridge oats but contains more nutrients and fibre - available from Tesco, other supermarkets may sell too. These oat and chia pancakes are life right now.