Healthy Baked Oatmeal "Muffins".
You can have Healthy Baked Oatmeal "Muffins" using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Baked Oatmeal "Muffins"
- It's 3 cup of Rolled Oats-cannot use instant.
- It's 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of unsweetened applesauce.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It's 1 cup of milk.
- It's 1 of Toppings: dried or fresh fruit, nuts, coconut, chocolate chips- your imagination is the only limit.
Healthy Baked Oatmeal "Muffins" step by step
- Grease muffin tin very generously and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix oats, brown sugar and baking powder. Then set aside.
- In a separate bowl thoroughly whisk eggs, applesauce, milk and vanilla..
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix thoroughly.
- Scoop the batter into prepared muffin tins.
- Be creative and add toppings. Your imagination is the only limit! Pictured: raspberries, blackberries drizzled with honey, slivered almonds..
- Bake in a preheated °375 oven for 30 minutes.
- Muffins come out of tin better if you let them set about 10 minutes. These freeze well. I make a batch and freeze for work..