Healthy Banana & oatmeal cookies.
You can have Healthy Banana & oatmeal cookies using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Banana & oatmeal cookies
- Prepare 1.5 cups of rolled oats.
- It's 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all purpose flour (can replace with whole wheat).
- Prepare 3 tbs of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It's 4 of small or 2 large bananas.
- You need 10 of dates.
- It's 2-3 tbs of honey.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- You need 4 tbs of coconut (or vegetable) oil.
- It's of walnuts (optional).
- You need of unsweetened coconut flakes (optional).
Healthy Banana & oatmeal cookies instructions
- Mix all the dry ingredients.
- Blend bananas, honey and dates in a food processor.
- Pour the banana mixture in the dry ingredients. Add eggs (lightly beaten) and oil.
- Mix all. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Add and mix additional toppings if any..
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes at 125 C in a greased tray or cookie sheet..
- These may not spread so you will have to shape them before baking..