Koya Dofu Gratin (Low-carb). This will give your Low Carb Cauliflower Au Gratin a little crunch on top. Some recipes add broccoli or bacon on top, and although we love bacon on anything, we like the cheese to take "center stage" in this recipe. Made with freeze-dried tofu, this Simmered Koyadofu soaked in soy-dashi broth is a classic Records show that the tofu product was developed by the monks at the Buddhist temple on the Mount Koya in Wakayama.
According to the food database of the U. Quick all-natural sugar free pudding can be made using tofu. This instant low carb chocolate pudding has only four ingredients with no artificial sweetener. You can have Koya Dofu Gratin (Low-carb) using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Koya Dofu Gratin (Low-carb)
- You need 1 of Koya tofu.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 2 tbsp of Soy milk.
- You need 1 of as required Melting type cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- You need 1 of as required Mayonnaise to finish.
Tofu is an Asian food that has become recently popular for people who are trying to lose weight. This is because of its high protein and low fat and sodium content. There is no denying the fact that tofu contains high amounts of protein. If you're looking for a low carb replacement for potatoes, look no further.
Koya Dofu Gratin (Low-carb) instructions
- Soak the koya dofu in plenty of water for a few minutes to rehydrate. After it is rehydrated squeeze out the excess water..
- Cut the koya dofu into 1 cm cubes. Mix with the melting type cheese and place onto a gratin dish. Salt and pepper..
- Mix the egg, soy milk and garlic powder well and season with salt and pepper. Pour in the sauce..
- Squeeze out the mayonnaise through the fine nozzle of the bottle onto the top of the gratin..
- Bake for 8-10 minutes in a hot grill. Check sometimes because the mayonnaise is easy to burn (cover with aluminum foil if it is too brown)..
- If you like, add several slices of fried bacon!.
- This basic recipe is very handy for people who don't want to spend a long time cooking. Use whatever ingredients you prefer. I like adding prawns to this!.
Recipes for keto potatoes may use cauliflower as a replacement, but there's actually an even better tasting ingredient for making a low-carb potato gratin. Rutabaga, or swede if you're fancy. Here the Keto Gratin Dauphinois Julia Child would be proud of is made with Radish! if you like my content please consider supporting my channel via. This easy, low-carb Cauliflower Au Gratin is a deceptively impressive, healthy, and easy cauliflower au gratin that is high in protein, gluten-free, and clean. LOW CARB RECIPES/KETO RECIPES BY MOMMY AVY.