The Best & Easiest Beef Stroganoff.
You can have The Best & Easiest Beef Stroganoff using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The Best & Easiest Beef Stroganoff
- You need 1 of Boneless Beef Sirloin Tip (Cut into bite size chunks).
- It's 2 packages of Egg Noodles (Extra Wide).
- You need 2 tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Flour, plus more for dredging meat..
- It's 2 can of Less Fat Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- You need 1 medium of Onion (Chopped).
- Prepare 1 of Container of Sour Cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 2 cup of Milk.
- It's 1 of Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic salt (to taste).
The Best & Easiest Beef Stroganoff instructions
- Boil Egg Noodles as Directed on Package..
- Cut beef into bite size pieces. Season with salt, Pepper & garlic salt..
- Heat deep dish pot with oil..
- Dredge in flour, dust off excess flour & add to hot oil a handfull at a time. Brown n set on a plate. Conti. Process til meat is all cooked..
- Add more oil if needed, thn place chopped onion in same pan & saute til translucent. Add Butter & flour & cook out for about 2 to 3 mins longer..
- Add milk a little at a time stirring til it starts to get thick..
- Thn add both cans of Cream of Mushroom soup, let simmer for about 10 to 15 min. If too thick add more milk (I had to) thn stir beef back into sauce. Cook for a few mins longer..
- At last min. Stir in sour cream & turn off heat. Then there you have it! I served mine with garlic toast & salad..