One-pot Soya Biryani. Its good lunchbox option for both kids and adults. QUICK CHICKEN BIRYANI RECIPE This one-pot chicken biryani is a quick version of the classic Indian biryani. A savory rice dish made with elegant basmati rice, Indian spices and caramelized onions in a yogurt-based marinade, that keeps this chicken tender and juicy.
Soya chunks biryani can be made in a pressure cooker or in a pot, however you are comfortable. To make a pulao, just eliminate the biryani masala powder and coriander leaves from the recipe, you will be left with a great tasting pulao rice. This can be made quickly anytime either for lunch or dinner and. You can have One-pot Soya Biryani using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of One-pot Soya Biryani
- It's 1 cup of basmati rice(soaked for 30 minutes).
- It's 1/2 cup of soya nuggets(soaked in water and squeezed).
- It's 1 of potato.
- It's 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- It's 1 tsp of fennel powder.
- It's 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of thick curd.
- It's of Whole garam masala:.
- You need 4 of pepper corns.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 of "cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It's 2 of green cardemoms.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of ghee.
This easy vegetable biryani is a meatless Indian delicacy perfect for vegetarian or vegan folks out there. It is loaded with a variety of fresh vegetables and is equally flavorful and Today, for vegetarian or vegan fans of Watch What U Eat, here I am sharing with you one pot easy vegetable biryani. A quick and easy One-Pot Easy Chicken Biryani recipe, from our authentic Indian cuisine collection. Find brilliant recipe ideas and cooking tips at Gousto.
One-pot Soya Biryani step by step
- Heat ghee in a pressure cooker,add whole garam masala and add potato cubes.Fry on low flame for 2 minutes.
- Mix all powdered spices to the curd and soya nuggets also..
- Now potatoes are fried,add curd-nugget mixture.Cook for 2 minutes.Now ghee is seems to be separated..
- Add soaked basmati rice,stir.Add salt and 1.5cups water.Cover rahein lid of pressure cooker..
- Cook on high flame till 1 whistle.After 1whistle lower the flame to medium and cook for 2 more whistles..
- Let pressure relaese,open the lid and serve hot with raita/salad..
Soya Chunk Biriyani is a healthy and one pot spicy Indian rice recipe. Classic chicken biryani and rice made using one pot! Show of hands: who here got snowed in over the weekend? We got some snow-slush here, but nothing major to report. For someone who wasn't snowed in, I sure acted like I was.