carbonara pasta. Carbonara (Italian: [karboˈnaːra]) is an Italian pasta dish from Rome made with egg, hard cheese, cured pork, and black pepper. The dish arrived at its modern form, with its current name. Your pasta water should taste like the ocean.
Pasta carbonara is one of those simple dinners we should all know how to make. Pasta Carbonara recipe is a simple Italian pasta recipe with egg, hard cheese, pancetta and pepper. Authentic Italian Pasta Carbonara Recipe - The Roman Traditional Dish. You can cook carbonara pasta using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of carbonara pasta
- It's 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- You need 1 1/4 liter of cream.
- It's 1 envelope of smoked bacon.
- It's 250 grams of pasta (I like it better with spaghetti but any other shape would be fine).
- You need 1 of grated cheese.
carbonara pasta instructions
- peal & chop the onion. Cut the bacon into small pieces. Fry them both together..
- Mix the cream with the egg and as much cheese as you like (I use some emmental and some parmesan). Put some salt, the basil (and some pepper if you want).
- Bring water to boil and cook the pasta. Once is boiled, reject al the wa.