Healthy Chocolate Oatmeal Bars. Yes, there is healthy chocolate you can eat without the guilt. Enjoy the tasty flavors of natural cocoa without all the added sweet. The classic melt-in-your-mouth chocolate oatmeal no bake bars are popular for a very good reason - they're impossible to stop eating!
These bars are loaded with peanut butter, oats, and other good for you ingredients. Perfect for a quick and healthy snack! Annddd. there's zero butter in these bars too, just peanut butter and a little coconut oil. You can cook Healthy Chocolate Oatmeal Bars using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Chocolate Oatmeal Bars
- You need 4 cups of rolled oats.
- You need 1 cup of almond butter.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of mashed banana or unsweetened applesauce.
- It's 1/4 cup of honey or maple syrup.
- It's 1 cup of milk chocolate chips (plus some for topping).
I also threw in some chocolate chips because chocolate + peanut butter is always a. These No-Bake Oatmeal Bars are a combination of all my favorite things…Peanut butter, chocolate, coconut, and honey. Healthy Banana Oat Chocolate Chip Breakfast BarsTo Simple Inspire. Pumpkin Seed and Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Breakfast Bars from Plant-Powered FamiliesEating Birdfood.
Healthy Chocolate Oatmeal Bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a 8x8 or 9x9 baking dish with parchment paper, leaving some overlap on the sides for easy removal..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except chocolate chips. Fold in chocolate chips last..
- Pour into prepared baking dish and add 1-2 tbsp additional chocolate chips on top..
- Bake 15-20 minutes for a metal pan, closer to 30 minutes for a glass dish. It’s done when you pull up on the parchment paper and the sides pull away and are no longer mushy..
- Sprinkle with a little salt and let cool completely before cutting into bars..
Healthy No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oat Bars - packed with flavor and healthy ingredients, no cholesterol, no refined sugar, but still chocolaty, rich. This delicious Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bar recipe is perfect for fall. These oatmeal bars are thick, chewy and loaded with pumpkin flavor! These Oatmeal Pumpkin Bars are gluten free, however if you don't have gluten free oats or flour on hand you can use regular oats and flour. Vegan oatmeal bars full of chocolate chips, peanut butter, oats, and raisins.