Healthy Oats Bhel. oats bhel recipe is a healthy oats bhel. We recreate the same wonderful experience in a healthier way, for kids to enjoy oats bhel as an after-school treat. #oatmeal. #Bhel. How to make/prepare oats bhel recipe.
This one has all the chaat flavors, combination of all the. Healthy snacking is a great way to combat hunger in between meals. What you snack on between Called Doctor in a Bowl, oats are loaded with fibre and are known to have cholesterol-lowering. You can cook Healthy Oats Bhel using 26 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Oats Bhel
- It's 2 cup of roasted oats.
- It's 1 of apple finely chopped.
- You need 100 gm of Green grapes finely chopped.
- It's 1 of Pomegranate.
- You need 3/4 cup of finely chopped tricolor capsicum.
- Prepare 1 of tomato finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 tsp of phudina(mint) and coriander Chutney.
- You need 1 of Cucumber finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of black Currant.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Fried masala gram dal.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of blacknsalt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of finely chopped coriander.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need as needed of Mint leaves for garnishing.
- You need of For Chutney.
- You need 1 cup of mint leaves.
- Prepare 2 cup of chopped coriander.
- You need 3 of green chilli chopped.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 4-5 of Ice cubes.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- You need as needed of Cold water.
Oats in second trimester: Oats and other whole grains supply your body with complex Recipes prepared with steel-cut oats, whole oats, oat flour and rolled oats provide the best nutritional value. Oats have become very popular and are known for their high fiber and healthy cholesterol-lowering There may be numerous health benefits to eating oats. A paper published in the American Journal of. Eating oats and oatmeal has many benefits for weight loss and optimal health.
Healthy Oats Bhel step by step
- Chop tricolor capsicum, onion,tomato, cucumber and keep aside, chop all the fruits and keep aside. Grind all the Chutney ingredients mentioned above in mixer grinder into smooth puree..
- First mix all the chopped vegetables in a bowl, now add all the chopped Fruits, add roasted oats..
- Add mint coriander Chutney and mix well. Add all the masala, gram dal lemon juice salt chopped coriander and mix well. Serve Tasty,Healthy chatpaty Oats Bhel in a plate garnish with mint leaves..
Oats are among the healthiest grains on earth. They're a gluten-free whole grain and a great source of important vitamins. Both are good options if you're looking for healthy additions to your diet but oat bran is slightly superior than oatmeal nutritionally. Mostly chaats can be healthy, sometimes it has a lot of deep fried stuffs in them which makes them little heavy on tummy, This is one chaat which my hubby made, he added freshly chopped onions. Shakarpara or Namakpara - Indian Snack.