You can cook Pasta Carbonara using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pasta Carbonara
- Prepare 1 lb of spaghetti.
- It's 10 oz of bacon.
- It's 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- It's 1 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It's 1/2 cup of egg beaters.
- It's 1/3 cup of parsley.
- You need 4 clove of garlic.
Pasta Carbonara step by step
- Follow package instructions to prepare spaghetti, adding salt to the water..
- before draining, scoop out 1 cup of pasta water & set aside. drain the pasta..
- cook bacon in saute pan until crispy. chop bacon into pieces. add garlic & black pepper..
- add the bacon & garlic to the spaghetti. coat the spaghetti..
- remove pan from the heat & add parmesan cheese, egg beaters & pasta water. quickly toss to coat..
- sprinkle chopped parsley over the pasta, toss & serve..