Egg chops | jicho la mke mwenza #charityrecipe.
You can cook Egg chops | jicho la mke mwenza #charityrecipe using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Egg chops | jicho la mke mwenza #charityrecipe
- Prepare 250 grams of mincemeat.
- It's 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- It's 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- It's 1 of grated carrot.
- It's 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 of diced capsicum.
- Prepare 7 of boiled and halved eggs.
- You need 1 of boiled and mashed potato.
- It's 2 of extra eggs and 1 tbsp flour.
- Prepare 1 of chopped coriander.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need of Juice of 2 limes.
Egg chops | jicho la mke mwenza #charityrecipe step by step
- Put your mince meat in a pan.Add your garlic,black pepper,cumin,coriander,salt and juice of limes.mix together and fry it on medium heat.Don't add any water.Let it cook with its own water/juices until dry..
- When about to dry,add your grated carrots and garam masala.Adjust spices to taste if needed.switch of to cool..
- Add you diced capsicum and coriander.Mix together.Then add your mashed potato until you can form a ball with your mince mixture.Adjust salt if needed..
- Slice your eggs into halves.divide the mixture into the amount of halved eggs that you have.Take 1 ball of the mixture and press it on top of the half of the egg to cover it and to form a whole egg..
- This is how they should look like when all are done being shaped..
- Mix the 2 eggs with a tbap of sugar.This will be used to coat the eggs and mince meat mixture.Fry them on medium heat until brown on both sides..
- When frying,try not to overcrowd the pan cooking just a few at a time and rotate them with a wooden spoon when tring to change the sides so that it browns evenly..
- Enjoy them squeezed with lemon or with some nice chutney of your choice..