Beef Sweet Potato Chili (Whole30). It's thick, rich, healthy and slightly sweet while spicy too. It's hearty, flavorful chili made with sweet potato, ground beef, bell pepper and a tasty blend of spices. I was sent a free ButcherBox to share my opinion.
This dish is a great way to experience the best of both worlds, with the extra benefits. Delicious Vegetarian chili I love black beans and sweet potatoes. This was such an easy dish to throw together. You can have Beef Sweet Potato Chili (Whole30) using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Sweet Potato Chili (Whole30)
- It's 2 lbs of ground beef.
- You need 1 of sweet onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 of medium sweet potatoes, diced.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper, chopped.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of carrots, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small can of diced, no-salt-added tomatos.
- You need 1 of large can of crushed San Marzano tomatos.
- It's 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of water or compliant beef broth.
- It's 1 tsp of sea salt.
- It's 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- It's 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare of guacamole or avocado (as a topping).
If you love chili as much as me, you may also enjoy this Quick Beef Chili Recipe or my most popular Slow. This Chicken and Potatoes with Garlic Parmesan Cream Sauce is an entire meal in a single skillet! Turns out, I'm one of those people who doesn't save chili for the fall. I'm an all-year-round sort of chili person.
Beef Sweet Potato Chili (Whole30) step by step
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Place sweet potatoes and carrots on baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil..
- Roast for 20-30 minutes until pieces are soft..
- While veggies are roasting, saute onion, garlic and bell peppers until onion is translucent in a large stock pot or dutch oven..
- Add beef to the pot, crumbling it so it breaks up, then add the dry seasonings and saute until beef is cook through and no longer pink..
- Add the tomatoes and water/broth to the pot and bring to a simmer..
- As soon as the roasting veggies are soft, remove from the oven and add to the simmering chili..
- Cover and continue to simmer for 1 hour, stirring occasionally..
- Serve with guacamole or sliced avocado on top..
You can use whatever ground meat you like or have on hand for my sweet potato chili recipe. (If I choose beef, I usually buy lean so I don't need to cook it ahead of. Loaded with sweet potatoes, beef, spices, tomatoes, and more. Last week after finishing the testing phase of this Slow Cooker Paleo Beef Chili recipe, I realized that I didn't really know what I wanted to talk about in the text portion of my. Sweet Potato Chili, loaded with Italian sausage, bell peppers, and onion, from Delish.com is about to become your winter favorite. With these chili stuffed sweet potatoes, you can a healthy, filling and flavor-packed meal that's fun to eat and easy to double if you want leftovers for the.