Bacon Wrapped Ground Sirloin Loaf. While bacon-wrapped sirloins might seem like a difficult dish, you can master the technique with a little patience and a few basic seasonings and While they appear to be culinary masterpieces requiring professional chef training, bacon-wrapped sirloins are actually relatively simple to prepare. The Best Ground Sirloin Meatloaf Recipes on Yummly Ever wonder how to cook our bacon-wrapped sirloin steaks?
Plastic wrap ; or wax Mixed together ground beef, sausage, celery, onion, garlic, eggs and add enough bread crumbs to bind it Remove bacon from package and set aside three slices. On a cutting board lay the remaining. Generously salt and pepper both sides of the steak. You can have Bacon Wrapped Ground Sirloin Loaf using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped Ground Sirloin Loaf
- It's 2 pounds of ground sirloin.
- You need 1 of standard package of bacon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Heinz Sriracha Ketchup.
- It's 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire.
- You need 1/2 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of whole sweet yellow onion.
- It's 2 cloves of Garlic.
- You need 1 tablespoon of parsley.
- Prepare 3 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 2 teaspoon of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Cajun seasoning.
- You need 2 of eggs.
Wrap the steak with the bacon and secure with a toothpick. What's better than a tender top sirloin steak? Meat loaf that is covered in bacon and oozing with Cheddar cheese is sure to be a crowd pleaser! Mix well, then add bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder All Reviews for Dad's Cheesy Bacon Wrapped Meat Loaf.
Bacon Wrapped Ground Sirloin Loaf step by step
- Finely dice onion and mix all ingredients..
- Form meat into a miniature football in a casserole dish then layer bacon around meat to completely cover..
- Bake on 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours. Top with Sriracha ketchup. (optional).
Here is an awesome framework for steak that you could take in a hundred different directions. I wrapped each steak bite with a whole slice of thin cut bacon, dusted with a mix of turbinado sugar and chili powder, and then inserted a toothpick to hold it all together. Cut a few slits in the top of the roast to allow the bacon drippings to penetrate. Spread the mustard proportionately over the entire roast.… Place the roast on a roasting rack in a baking pan. Cover tightly with bacon slices, wrapping them around the meat.