Mutton Yakhni Pulao. How to make White Yakhni Mutton Pulao Recipe at Home. A Step by Step Restaurant Style Bakra Eid Recipes by Kitchen With Amna. Mutton Yakhni Pulao (Gosht Pulao) is significantly a traditional pulao recipe preparation of long grain basmati rice cooked aromatic spiced mutton stock, meat and saffron.
I tried this recipe twice and it turned out really good. Yakhni Pulao is a Kashmiri recipe made with rice, chicken and a lot of Indian spices that add flavour to it. While we do not claim that this recipe promises the ambrosial authentic Yakhni Pulao cooked in. You can have Mutton Yakhni Pulao using 29 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mutton Yakhni Pulao
- Prepare 500 gms. of mutton on bones, cubed.
- Prepare 1 of onion, roughly chopped.
- It's 1 inch of ginger, chopped.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander seeds.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of fennel seeds.
- It's 1 of mace.
- Prepare 2 of whole red chilies.
- Prepare 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- You need 3 of green cardamoms.
- It's 4 of cloves.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare 2.5 cups of water.
- It's of Tempering -.
- It's 1 tbsp. of ghee.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of oil.
- It's 2-3 of bay leaves.
- It's 1 of " cinnamon stick.
- It's 2 of green cardamoms.
- It's 3 of cloves.
- It's 1/2 of mace.
- You need 1-2 of onion, sliced.
- You need 1 tbsp. of ginger-garlic paste.
- It's 1.5 cups of basmati rice, soaked in water for 30 minutes.
- It's pinch of nutmeg powder.
- It's to taste of salt.
- It's 2 tbsp. of fried onions to garnish.
- You need 1 tbsp. of melted ghee to garnish (opt).
Learn how to make best Mutton Yakhni Pulao Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show. Also Check Mutton Yakhni Pulao Recipe, ingredients and complete Method. Mutton Yakhni Pulao Recipe, Learn how to make Mutton Yakhni Pulao (absolutely This Mutton Yakhni Pulao recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Mutton pulao is almost same like the pulao recipe where aromatic spices are used to make rice but, meat is added to the rice to lift up Mutton Pulao Recipe, How To Make Mutton Pulao
Mutton Yakhni Pulao instructions
- Make a potli (bouquet garni) with coriander seeds, fennel seeds, mace, bay leaves, red chilies, cinnamon, cardamoms and cloves..
- Pressure cook mutton, onion, ginger, garlic, 2 & 1/2 cups water, salt to taste & the spice potli for 15-20 minutes on a low flame after the first whistle. Discard the whole spices potli & separate the yakhni (stock) from the mutton pieces. Keep them aside..
- Heat butter & oil. Temper with bay leaf, cinnamon, cloves and cardamoms. Add the onion and fry till light brown..
- Add the ginger-garlic paste & saute till the raw smell disappears..
- Now add the soaked and drained rice and fry for 1-2 minutes..
- Add 2 cups yakhni (stock), pinch of nutmeg powder and salt to taste..
- Pressure cook for one whistle..
- Garnish with fried onion & a drizzle of some ghee. Serve with raita &/or gravy (opt)..
Delicious Mutton Yakhni Pulao is ready to serve. Ad yakhni shamil karke boil karain aur chawal shamil kar lain. Mutton Yakhni Pulao is a rich, aromatic rice recipe inspired from Kashmiri cuisine. This non-vegetarian pulao recipe involves mutton or meat cooked along with some flavorful spices and condiments. Find mutton yakhni pulao stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.