Coconut milk pulao. Coconut milk pulao recipe - Learn to make one of the best flavorful coconut milk pulao with mixed vegetables. A simple vegetable pulao makes a comforting meal and is easy to prepare on a busy day..of coconut milk pulao recipe. it mainly includes recipes like coconut milk pulao, aloo matar pulao, navratan pulao, chana pulao, rajma pulao, tiranga pulao, tomato pulao, matar pulao, carrot rice. Coconut milk rice recipe with video and step by step photos.
This is Vegan and Gluten Free. Fresh homemade coconut milk is best for this coconut milk pulao recipe. serve coconut milk pulao with raita, kurma, dal or any veggie side dish. If you are looking for more easy pulao recipes do check. You can cook Coconut milk pulao using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut milk pulao
- It's 3 cup of long grain rice soaked for 30 minutes.
- You need 1 of Coconut's milk.
- You need . 2 tablespoon of oil.
- You need . One tablespoon of ghee.
- Prepare . Half inch of ginger.
- It's . Half tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare as per taste of . Salt.
- Prepare of Whole spices.
- It's 1 table spoon of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 of tez patta / bay leavf.
- Prepare 2 inch of cinnamon.
- You need 3 to 4 of green cardamoms.
- You need 1 of black cardamom.
- You need 3 of cloves.
- It's 1 of star anise.
- Prepare 4 of black pepper.
Coconut milk Pulao is a well-known dish. The coconut aroma and flavor along with the fragrant spices does make this pulao different from the regular. This dish which is very mild. Coconut milk pulao is a recipe from South India.
Coconut milk pulao step by step
- Coconut milk pulao is a one pot, 3 step dish and is one of my mom's recipe. In a pressure cooker and 2 tablespoon oil and fry all the whole spices for 30 minutes.
- To prepare the coconut milk, take the grated coconut in a mixer and grind it with half cup water. Then separate the coconut water from it.
- After the whole spices add half cup water and allow it to boil. After 3 to 4 minutes add the soaked rice in it. And add grated ginger to it.
- Then add the coconut water to it. Saute it gently for 2 to 3 minutes in medium flame. Add salt and sugar. Cover tightly and allow it to cook.
- After 10 to 15 minutes open the cooker. Check if the rice grains are cooked or not. Then add ghee on top of it with some black pepper powder. Serve pulao with some dalma or raita.
It is made in the thick milk of coconut and served Health Benefits. Coconut milk helps to build up the immune defences of the body and also helps. Coconut Milk Pulao Recipe, How To Make Coconut Milk Pulao Recipe. A rich rice dish made with Basmati and Coconut milk with a slight flavor of sweet and tangy tomatoes. Coconut Milk Pulao is a South Indian recipe.