Protein Pancakes - healthy breakfast using oats.
You can have Protein Pancakes - healthy breakfast using oats using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Protein Pancakes - healthy breakfast using oats
- It's 1 cup of Oats flour.
- It's 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- It's 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg optional.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 of mashed banana🍌.
- You need 1 tbsp of coca power.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need of Water as required.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It's 1 tbsp of neutral oil.
Protein Pancakes - healthy breakfast using oats step by step
- Take 1 cup of oats flour (you can also use all-purpose flour).Add salt baking powder, coca powder and give it a mix..
- Take 1 egg and 2 tbsp sugar and mix them well. Add one cup milk and 1tbsp neutral cooking oil. Mix well..
- Slowly add the solid mixture that we prepared in step 1,little by little to the mixture in step 2 and keep stirring as you add. Your batter is ready..
- Heat a pan in medium flame. Take one ladle of batter and pour over the centre of the pan and spread outwards in sweeping circular motions to give it a round shape. Flip after 2-3mins when you see the upper surface look cooked. Allow the pancake to cook for 1 min after flipping. Continue this step till all your pancakes are ready..
- For the garnishing, you can use nuts, chocolate, chocolate sauce/maple syrup/honey or any syrup of you choice..