Pasta Beef Casserole.
You can have Pasta Beef Casserole using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pasta Beef Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of beef.
- It's 2 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 5 oz of ricotta cheese.
- It's 2 cup of cheddar.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- You need 3 cup of egg noodles.
- It's 16 oz of pasta sauce.
- It's 1/3 of onion.
Pasta Beef Casserole instructions
- preheat oven to 350Fº.
- Season beef using seasoning salt, salt, pepper, and table salt (Mrs. Dash). Adobo is a good sub for seasoning salt..
- In a skillet, cook beef until brown, drain..
- Cook the egg noodles by their instructions, drain..
- Place can of corn in smaller pot, cook just beyond crunchy..
- Lightly sautee the onions with a little olive oil, then add the garlic once the onions are nearly done..
- In a medium sized baking pan (9x9 in. or so as this will feed 4-6), layer half of the noodles, ricotta, corn, beef, onions, and a 1/3 cup of the shredded cheddar cheese then cover with 1/2 of the pasta...
- Repeat process for final layer then cover the pasta with the rest of cheddar cheese..
- Place aluminum foil over baking pan then place it in the oven for 25-30 min. then remove foil and let it cook for another 5-10 min. or until the cheddar browns.