Crabmeat Au Gratin.
You can have Crabmeat Au Gratin using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crabmeat Au Gratin
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 stalk of celery chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 can (13 oz) of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 2 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of red pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It's 1 lb of lump crabmeat.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of grated cheddar cheese.
Crabmeat Au Gratin instructions
- Preheat oven 375°F..
- Saute onions & celery in butter til wilted..
- Blend in flour..
- Pour in milk gradually stirring constantly..
- Add egg yolks and seasonings and cook for 5 minutes..
- Add crabmeat & cheese and blend well..
- Put in greased casserole dish and bake for 10 to 15 minutes..