Grilled Eggplant Roulade with Goat cheese and Sundried Tomato. All Reviews for Grilled Eggplant, Tomato and Goat Cheese. I followed other reviewers suggestions and grilled each eggplant slice, then topped with fresh basil, goat cheese, and finally a tomato slice. Meanwhile, toss the chopped tomatoes with the minced herbs and mix with just a little salt and pepper to taste.
Season with salt and pepper and roast until the chicken is firm to the touch and an instant-read. Drain the sun-dried tomatoes and chop finely. Mix the goat cheese with the tomatoes and crumble the feta into the mixture. You can cook Grilled Eggplant Roulade with Goat cheese and Sundried Tomato using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Eggplant Roulade with Goat cheese and Sundried Tomato
- You need 25 of Whole Eggplant (Sliced /grilled).
- It's 7 1/2 of Feta Cheese.
- Prepare 16 lb of Goat Cheese.
- Prepare 6 cup of Sundried Tomato (rehydrade about 30 minute and Chop).
- You need 4 1/2 cup of Basil (rough chp).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of garlic chopped.
- You need 738 of PCS (Julienne) Roasted Red Pepper).
Spread tomato sauce on the bottom of a baking dish. This delicious recipe for Grilled Eggplant, Tomato and Goat Cheese Sandwiches are a big time favorite. Preheat grill to medium-high heat (or preheat broiler). The sharp goat cheese melted on the tongue perfectly with the creamy eggplant, and the herbs and vinegar added a robust flavor.
Grilled Eggplant Roulade with Goat cheese and Sundried Tomato instructions
- 1 Peel and slice eggplant 1/4inch thick..
- Grilledplant Slices on fire grill,both side..
- Mix cheese, Basil, and seasoning in the mixing bowl..
- Role eggplant with filling using a 1/2 oz scoop and a red pepper slice for garnish..
Cook's note: Plating the eggplant salad this way allowed the cheese to stay bright white. Grilled Romaine Salad with Blue Cheese. I've made this with arugula, sun dried tomatoes, goat cheese and shallots; tonight I am making it with spinach, dried cranberries, goat cheese and carmelized I revamped this recipe completely! Try this if you're vegetarian - or if you want to spice up your grilling life! Inspired by lasagna, grilled eggplant, ripe tomatoes, and creamy cheese seasoned with fresh basil and balsamic vinegar is a fresh and light vegetarian main dish.