Delicious Pasta Carbo-natto?! (Natto in Carbonara Sauce).
You can cook Delicious Pasta Carbo-natto?! (Natto in Carbonara Sauce) using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Delicious Pasta Carbo-natto?! (Natto in Carbonara Sauce)
- Prepare 1 of as much (to taste) Pasta.
- It's 1 of Salt (to boil the pasta).
- Prepare 2 of packs Natto (fermented soy beans).
- Prepare 60 of to 70 grams Bacon.
- Prepare 100 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 2 of Egg yolks.
- It's 1 tbsp of Dashi soy sauce or plain soy sauce.
- You need 2 of Red chili pepper.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of ro taste Salt and black pepper.
Delicious Pasta Carbo-natto?! (Natto in Carbonara Sauce) step by step
- Mix the natto with the sauce and Japanese mustard that comes with the packs. (I used hikiwari cracked natto). Separate the eggs into whites and yolks..
- Cut the bacon into 1cm strips. Julienne the red chili peppers. Slice the garlic thinly..
- Boil the pasta. Tip: I find it tastes better if you cook it for 1 minute less than the time indicated on the package..
- Combine the milk and egg yolks into a bowl and mix well. Add the natto as well, and finally the dashi soy sauce (or plain soy sauce), and mix everything together..
- Heat a pan, add olive oil, and stir fry the garlic and red chili pepper until fragrant. Do this over low heat, taking care not to let the garlic burn!.
- When the garlic is fragrant, add the bacon and stir fry lightly. Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper..
- Add the cooked pasta to the pan..
- Add the mixture from Step 4, and mix rapidly with the pasta..
- Transfer to serving plates and it's done! Add black pepper to taste, and enjoy..