You can have Carbonara Rice using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Carbonara Rice
- You need 40 g of Pancetta OR Bacon *cut into small pieces.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- It's 2 of Eggs.
- You need of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 20-30 g of Pecorino OR Parmesan Cheese *grated.
- Prepare 1 of serving warm Cooked Rice *Short OR Medium Grain recommended.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It's of Finely chopped Parsley.
Carbonara Rice step by step
- Lightly beat the Eggs in a bowl with the grated Cheese, add some freshly ground Black Pepper..
- Heat Olive Oil in a frying pan and cook Pancetta OR Bacon until crisp. Add warm Cooked Rice, stir-fry and lightly season with Salt. Add the Egg mixture and stir until softly cooked..
- Sprinkle with finely chopped Parsley and extra Pepper, and enjoy..