Greek Stuffed Turkey Burgers (Whole30). Served with a slice of apple and portobello for a bun! A healthy paleo meal the whole family will enjoy! I'm about to share with you one of the best burgers of my life.
People loved it and I thought it was about time I stuffed something else with Greek-ish ingredients! What makes these Greek Turkey Burgers so great? They're flavorful, packed with spinach, feta and sun dried tomatoes. You can have Greek Stuffed Turkey Burgers (Whole30) using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Greek Stuffed Turkey Burgers (Whole30)
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey.
- It's of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped fresh spinach.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped roasted red peppers.
- You need 2 tbsp of tahini.
- It's 1/4 cup of minced red onion.
Just five main ingredients plus spices needed for this Stuffed Greek Turkey Burger recipe! Greek Stuffed Turkey Burgers - Little Bits of. Make burger patties: In a large bowl, combine ground turkey, bread crumbs, oregano, garlic, and egg and season with salt and pepper. Make six Greek turkey burger patties out of the mixture.
Greek Stuffed Turkey Burgers (Whole30) instructions
- In a medium bowl, combine turkey and a large pinch of salt and a few cracks of pepper..
- Mix together and divide into 8 even balls. Set aside..
- In a small bowl, combine spinach, peppers, red onion and tahini..
- Flatten each ball of turkey, scoop 1 heaped tbsp of the mix onto 4 of the patties..
- Top each one with another patty and pinch the outside to create a larger patty..
- Grill on medium high for 4 minutes on each side until cooked through..
- Can serve with a tahini sauce: combine 2 tbsp tahini with apple cider vinegar and enough water to reach the consistency you like)..
- Serve in a lettuce wrap or on a sweet potato bun..
You could also use fresh tomato, tapenade or hummus. Greek Turkey Burgers are a great alternative to a traditional beef burger. Stuffed Turkey Burgers with Spinach & Three Cheeses - Low Carb, Grain Free, THM S - Stuffing turkey burgers definitely takes them to the next level. I use ground turkey in casseroles, meatballs, soups, tacos, and burgers. One of my favorite ways to step up a basic turkey burger is to stuff it.