Flourless Healthy Oatmeal Cookies. These cookies don't contain any flour, eggs or additional sugar, making them healthy enough to eat for breakfast or an afternoon snack. They're supremely soft and chewy, exactly the way I love my cookies, and full of cinnamon and plump juicy raisins… Yet they're made with no butter, eggs, dairy, flour or refined sugar! Flourless Oatmeal Cookies With Chocolate Chips are really simple to make, and a hit every time I serve them!
Dark chocolate chips, peanut butter, cinnamon, and not much else in this gluten free cookie recipe. Submitted by: NEUROBEANS Flourless Gluten-Free Oatmeal Cookies Recipe. You won't believe how good these Flourless Gluten-Free Oatmeal Cookies are! You can cook Flourless Healthy Oatmeal Cookies using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Flourless Healthy Oatmeal Cookies
- Prepare of Dry Ingredients.
- It's 1 cup of regular uncooked rolled oats.
- It's 1/4 cup of dried cranberries/ black raisins/ golden raisins.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of crushed or chopped cashew nuts/ almond nuts/ walnuts.
- Prepare of Wet Ingredients.
- It's 1 of egg.
- Prepare 150 g of or 1/2 cup cashew butter/ almond butter/ walnuts butter (please see below for DIY).
- It's 1 teaspoon of baking powder or 1/4 teaspoon baking soda.
- You need 3 tablespoon of maltose or unsweetened applesauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of flavoring powder or extract (e.g. cacao, strawberry).
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract (optional).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cinnamon (optional).
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt (optional).
Without the flour, you get to concentrate fully on the chewy oats and the buttery, sugary caramelization factor. Easy no flour oatmeal cookies made without eggs, without dairy and without flour! Chewy Flourless Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies you would never believe were made with no flour. I've been craving oatmeal like crazy these last few months of pregnancy.
Flourless Healthy Oatmeal Cookies instructions
- Crush the nuts · Put the nuts into a zip lock bag and crush it to small pieces with a pounder..
- DIY butter (Optional) · Blend nuts to paste form. Tips: If your food processor is not powerful enough, blend for 5-10 seconds and stop for 10-20 seconds. Repeat this cycle until the job is done. This is to prevent food processor from overheating..
- Plump the raisins (Optional but recommended) · Pour boiling water enough to cover the raisins. Soak for 10 minutes and let it cool. Do not drain the water. Tips: Use a smaller container so that lesser water is used. This means the raisins can retain more of their sweetness and the dough used later will be thicker..
- Bake 1. Set oven to 176 degrees Celsius. 2. Whisk the egg in a bowl. 3. Add the remaining wet ingredients and stir well. The mixture will thicken as you stir..
- Bake 4. Add dry ingredients and mix thoroughly..
- Bake 5. Divide the dough evenly using a spoon or ice cream scoop onto a baking sheet. Press gently on each ball since the cookies will not rise much in the oven. Tips: Use two spoons so that it is easier to shape up the ball..
- Bake 6. Bake for 8-10 minutes and then allow them to cool. They will harden and become chewy as they cool. Cookie flavor: Original: milk + walnuts + black raisins Brown: cacao + cashew nuts + cranberries Red velvet: beetroot dye & vanilla + almond nuts + golden raisins Yellow: tangerine & vanilla + berries.
Whether it's in a bowl as a healthy breakfast or baked into cookies for a sweet treat, I want all the oatmeal. Peanut butter takes the place of regular butter in this cookie recipe. Just enough time for you to clean up and preheat the oven. Then, scoop, bake, eat, fall in flourless-peanut-butter-oatmeal-cookie-love. Avoid overbaking the cookies- they continue to cook as they cool, and you want them to be soft and chewy.