Corned Beef Casserole.
You can cook Corned Beef Casserole using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Corned Beef Casserole
- Prepare 200 gr of corned beef.
- You need 1 of potato, peeled, boiled, then mashed.
- Prepare 50 ml of milk.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 50 gram of cheddar, grated.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It's of Butter.
Corned Beef Casserole step by step
- Add eggs to corned beef, stir until well combined..
- Add mashed potato and milk to corned beef batter..
- Line a casserole dish with butter. Peel and cut onion, line the pieces on the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Add the batter to the dish. Top with grated cheddar..
- Bake for 40 - 45 minutes until done. Cool slightly, and slice..