You can cook Rolls Shahjahani using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rolls Shahjahani
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It's 3 of tblsps milk.
- It's to taste of salt and chilli powder.
- It's of Oil or ghee for frying.
- Prepare of For filling:.
- Prepare 500 grams of mincemeat.
- It's piece of ginger (chopped.
- Prepare of I medium-sized onion (sliced).
- You need 4 of green chilies (chopped) salt to taste.
- You need 50 grams of cashewonts.
- Prepare 50 grams of almonds (blanched.
- It's 1 of tblsp each of gararn masala and coriander powder.
- Prepare 50 grams of cashewonts.
- It's 2 of large handfuls coriander leaves 12 mint leaves.
Rolls Shahjahani instructions
- Heat 4 tblsps ghee and fry the onion, ginger and chilies till soft.
- Add kheerna and cook till dry and crumbly..
- Cover with little hot water, add salt.
- And continue cooking till the kheema is tender and dry. Remove from heat, cool, and grind to a paste along with the almonds, cashewnuts, garam msala, coriander powder, mint and coriander leaves.
- Then mix in the sliced pistachios and set aside. 13eat the eggs till fluffy, add the milk, salt, chilli powder, and beat well again. Set onc-fourth of the beaten egg mixture aside.
- Form the kheema int) 24 rolls. Heat a flat griddle or pan to smoking and grease well with ghee: pour in 2 tblsps of egg mixture and spread ta a thin, round shape..
- Cook till the underside turns golden. Remove the omelette and place nn a board. Use up all the eggs in the same way, making thin omelets out of them. Low cut the omelets into strips, each as wide as a kabab. Place each kabab on the fried side of the strip and roll tight. Seal each roll with a thin paste (made with a mixture of 1/2 tsp flour and 1 tblsp water)..
- Set aside for 1 hour, then dip in the leftover beaten egg, roll well in crumbs and deep fry to a golden-brown. Drain and serve with the chutney of your choice..