Tofu, Egg and Natto Gratin.
You can have Tofu, Egg and Natto Gratin using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tofu, Egg and Natto Gratin
- It's 1 of Egg (M or L).
- It's 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- It's 200 grams of Tofu.
- Prepare 1 of packet Natto.
- It's 10 grams of or (to taste) Cheese.
- It's 1 of to 2 teaspoons, (to taste) Mayonnaise (optional).
Tofu, Egg and Natto Gratin instructions
- Add the soy sauce to the egg and mix..
- Add the tofu (no need to drain it) and roughly mix it up. Just mix enough to get rid of any big lumps, but there's no need to make it smooth..
- Mix the natto with the sauce packet that comes with it. (Use hikiwari (split) natto, or medium sized bean natto, or whatever you like! I prefer small beans.).
- Put the Step 2 mixture in a gratin dish (an ovenproof dish), and top with the natto..
- Add cheese on top. (I cut up some processed cheese, but, of course, you can use shredded pizza cheese instead.).
- Bake in a toaster oven or a 180°C oven for 10 to 15 minutes. When the egg has set, or the top has browned lightly, it's done..
- It looks like this inside. It's piping hot and light and creamy..