Portuguese Steak/hand cut fries/steamed veggies.
You can cook Portuguese Steak/hand cut fries/steamed veggies using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Portuguese Steak/hand cut fries/steamed veggies
- It's of Hot Sauce Frank's red or any red is good.
- Prepare of Crushed red peppers.
- It's 2 cans of beer.
- You need 2 of Boneless Ribeyes/Sirloin.
- You need of Brown Gravy Powder mix.
- You need of Minced garlic.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of Potatoes sliced thin for French fries.
- You need of Sweet red pepper for garnishing.
Portuguese Steak/hand cut fries/steamed veggies step by step
- Salt and pepper steaks at room temp. Pan fry About a tablespoon olive oil, a tablespoon butter with 9 garlic cloves. Let garlic fuse into oil. Then add steaks and cook to your liking. Remove steaks and set aside. Add almost 2 cans of beer, 3-4 tablespoons of hot wet pepper, bay leaves, couple dashes of hot sauce, sliced Portuguese peppers. Simmer for about 15 minutes then add a packet of brown gravy and let thicken. Add steaks back for a few minutes to absorb sauce. And that’s it!.