Spicy Beef Shoyu Ramen. Easy homemade spicy shoyu ramen recipe. Top with soft boiled egg, fish cake, nori, and fall-apart tender chashu, this delicious bowl of spicy delight will sure satisfy your ramen craving! Are you ready for some toothsome noodles, melt-in-your-mouth chashu pork, pickled bamboo shoots, fresh chopped.
Reviews for: Photos of Spicy Beef Ramen. Spicy Beef Ramen. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Bringing ramen home takes a trip to an Asian market, three days of work, and your largest pot, but this low-stress (really!) recipe is worth it. You can cook Spicy Beef Shoyu Ramen using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Beef Shoyu Ramen
- You need 4 of green onions, chopped (white and green parts separated).
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of finely chopped fresh ginger.
- You need 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes (or sambal oelek).
- It's 3 tbsp (45 ml) of olive oil.
- You need 4 cups (1 litre) of beef broth.
- You need 2 cups (500 ml) of water.
- It's 1 tbsp (15 ml) of fish sauce.
- It's 1 tbsp (15 ml) of soy sauce.
- Prepare 225 g of ramen-style noodles.
- It's 1 of sirloin steak, about 9 oz (250 g).
- Prepare of Bean sprouts, as desired.
- Prepare of Chopped fresh cilantro, as desired.
- You need of Lime wedges (optional).
- You need 1/2 cup of Mushrooms.
- It's 1/2 cup of broccoli.
- Prepare 2 of eggs fried.
Made this last week and making it again tomorrow. So delicious and the closest thing we've had to true Japanese ramen. Using shoyu soy sauce is key. If you don't (or can't) eat spicy food like myself, don't panic yet.
Spicy Beef Shoyu Ramen step by step
- In a saucepan over medium heat, soften the white parts of the onions, the garlic, ginger, mushrooms and red pepper flakes in 2 tbsp (30 ml) of the oil. Add the broth, water, fish sauce and soy sauce. Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes. Adjust the seasoning..
- Add the noodles and cook for 3 minutes or until tender. Add broth, if needed..
- Meanwhile, in a skillet over high heat, brown the steak on both sides in the remaining oil until the desired doneness. Season with salt and pepper. Let rest for 5 minutes on a work surface, and then slice..
- Ladle the soup into bowls. Garnish with the meat, bean sprouts, the green parts of the onions, fried eggs and the cilantro. Serve with lime wedges, if desired..
- Please don't forget to tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram with a picture if you try this recipe!.
This amount of spiciness is "endurable" for people who cannot tolerable spicy food, even me. If you prefer no spicy taste at all for yourself or young children, you can use regular chili bean paste (doubanjiang) and not. Shoyu ramen is one of Japan's famous ramen flavours made from a soy sauce based soup! The easiest recipe to make this delicious Ramen in Have you ever thought about cooking Shoyu ramen at home? Or you have thought about it but give up even before you try because you thought it is too.