Banana Oats Muffins Vegan.
You can have Banana Oats Muffins Vegan using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Oats Muffins Vegan
- You need 2 of medium sized over-ripe Bananas.
- Prepare 1 cup of rolled Oats.
- It's 3/4 of whole Wheat flour.
- It's 1/2 cup of Coconut oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chocolate chips (optional).
- It's 1/4 cup of powdered Jaggery.
- It's 3/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Water as needed.
Banana Oats Muffins Vegan instructions
- Grease the muffin tray with some oil & dust with some flour. Preheat the oven at 180°C..
- Sift the dry ingredients whole wheat flour, Baking powder, Baking soda and salt in a bowl. Add rolled oats too and mix well. Keep aside..
- Blend the wet ingredients Bananas, Jaggery, Apple cider vinegar and coconut oil till smooth & creamy. Now combine the wet mixture to the dry ingredients to make a smooth muffin batter by adding little water(if required). Add chocolate chips too and mix well everything..
- Pour it into the muffin tray and top it with some more oats, chocolate chips. Bake it at 180°c for 20-25 mins or untill the toothpick comes out clean..
- Remove from tray & let it cool down. Enjoy this delicious small treat with your kids and' family!.