Coconut Crusted Chicken (Whole30).
You can cook Coconut Crusted Chicken (Whole30) using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut Crusted Chicken (Whole30)
- You need 1 lb of ground chicken.
- You need 1 of egg yolks.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded coconut.
- You need 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- It's 1/3 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sea salt and pepper.
Coconut Crusted Chicken (Whole30) step by step
- Preheat oven to 375. Prepare a parchment lined baking sheet..
- Combine 1/2 cup almond flour, shredded coconut, salt and pepper and mix in a bowl..
- In a separate bowl, combine the ground chicken, 1/3 cup almond flour, onion powder, garlic, paprika, sea salt, pepper and egg yolk..
- Melt coconut oil in pan..
- Roll chicken into balls and roll in shredded coconut bowl, flatten into patty..
- Repeat making about 10 patties..
- Brown patties in the pan with coconut oil (3 to 4 mins)..
- Transfer patties to baking sheet and cook through (20 to 25 mins)..