Healthy Banana Oat Pancakes. Banana oatmeal pancakes made right in the blender! These fluffy healthy pancakes are naturally gluten free, dairy free and contain no flour or added My latest mission in life is to become the Queen of Healthy Pancakes, mother of oat flour, first of her name, the Queen of Sunday Morning Brunch. Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are delicious healthy pancakes that are gluten-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free.
These light and fluffy pancakes will keep you full and satisfied without all of the fillers. Easy, flourless and sugar-free banana oat pancakes are a healthy, filling breakfast served with fresh fruit and can be made in minutes. Mix in eggs and vanilla until well combined, then mix in oats and cinnamon. You can have Healthy Banana Oat Pancakes using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Banana Oat Pancakes
- Prepare 1 of Ripe Banana.
- You need 1/2 cup of Old Fashioned Oats.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 pinch of Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Cinnamon.
- You need 1 pinch of Baking Powder.
These oat flour pancakes are perfect for breakfast or as a healthy dessert. What do you normally eat for breakfast? Most banana oat pancake recipes might advise that you can blend all your ingredients together in a blender, however I find that blending your Easy and super healthy Vegan Banana Oat Pancakes. Gluten-free, oil free, refined sugar free, low fat, nut free, soy free and most importantly, delicious!
Healthy Banana Oat Pancakes step by step
- Cut ripe banana into chunks and put in blender (I used a Nutribulllet)..
- Add oats and egg and blend until smooth and thick..
- Add cinnamon, nutmeg, and baking powder. Blend until well incorporated..
- Heat sillet over medium high heat. Once warm, spray with non stick cooking spray..
- Pour mixture on skillet to make one big pancake or three smaller pancakes..
- Top with peanut butter, sugar free syrup, greek yogurt, or fruit. ENJOY!.
These pancakes are a delicious, healthy and That oatmeal and these photos of fluffy banana pancakes take me back to last Saturday, when I took my time making breakfast, with Cookie by my feet. Easy, fluffy, tender, naturally sweetened, and the perfect healthier breakfast or dessert! What started as "blender oat pancakes" gone wrong morphed into this supreme stack of golden goodness - the victory was well earned. Rolled oats: They wouldn't be oatmeal pancakes without the oatmeal! In this recipe we used rolled oats so that you can taste that delicious, chewy oat texture!