Lovely Cranberry Bread.
You can have Lovely Cranberry Bread using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lovely Cranberry Bread
- Prepare 150 grams of ＊Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 50 grams of ＊Whole wheat flour.
- It's 40 grams of ＊Honey.
- You need 10 grams of ＊Butter.
- It's 1 tsp of ＊Salt.
- Prepare 4 grams of Dry yeast.
- It's 100 ml of Lukewarm water (30℃).
- It's 40 grams of Dried cranberries.
- Prepare 15 grams of Raisins.
Lovely Cranberry Bread instructions
- Dissolve the dry yeast in the lukewarm water. Soak the cranberries and raisins in water for 10 minutes to rehydrate. Lightly chop them and pat dry well with a paper towel..
- Put the ingredients marked ＊ into a bowl and lightly mix with a wooden spatula. When mixed, add the yeast from Step 1..
- Mix quickly by hand until the dough is no longer sticky and it has come together..
- Place the dough on a board and knead it. Hit the dough on the work surface and knead. Repeat until the surface is smooth..
- Mix the cranberries and raisins from Step 1 into the dough..
- Place it over a double boiler (30℃), and cover with a shower cap for the first rising..
- Check the dough with your finger, then roll it into 8 balls. Cover with a moist kitchen towel and let sit for 8 minutes..
- Shape the dough like a teardrop, and cut in half with a scraper, leaving 1 cm at the pointed end intact. Twist and open to shape it into a heart..
- Let rise a second time for 28 minutes..
- Bake for 10 minutes at 180℃. Turn them over, and they're done when they turn a golden color..