Vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancakes. Easy, fluffy, tender, naturally sweetened, and the perfect healthier breakfast or If you're into pancakes, also check out our Vegan Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Pancakes, Vegan Double Chocolate Chip Pancakes, Toasted. Turn your regular "boring" oatmeal into pancakes! These Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are soft, fluffy and taste like banana bread!
Gotta say, my blender got a serious workout creating these gluten-free and vegan banana-oatmeal blender pancakes. Hey guys, so I'm experimenting with a bunch of VEGAN quick and easy recipes and LOCKDOWN is definitely giving me the time to do so. I'd like to introduce you to the easiest ever, super healthy Vegan Banana Oat Pancakes. You can cook Vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancakes
- You need 1 of ripe banana.
- It's 1 cup of plant milk.
- Prepare splash of apple cider vinegar.
- It's 1 tbsp of flax.
- You need 1 scoop of protein.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of oat flour (blended oats).
- Prepare 1 tsp of pinch of nutmeg.
- You need 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
I think most vegans are familiar with this style of pancake because They require very few ingredients, and the ingredients we're using are so healthy, it's like you're eating a bowl of oatmeal, but in pancake form. These vegan banana oatmeal pancakes are made with simple ingredients balanced to perfection! Serve with vegan butter and maple syrup for the How to Make Vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancake: Start off with your ripe bananas and toss it into the blender. Since I use a Vitamix, I can mix all the.
Vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancakes instructions
- Mash up banana, then mix in, milk, apple cider vinegar and flax and let sit for 4-5 minutes.
- Mix in protein powder, oat flour, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Cook in pan with oil or in nonstick skillet until golden brown, then flip and repeat.
- Plate and top with fruit and spread of choice.
These vegan oatmeal pancakes freeze very well and make a quick breakfast on fast-paced mornings. Top them with any fruit you have on hand and enjoy! How to make banana oat pancakes. First, begin by making the oat flour as described above. Vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancakes, aka a healthy breakfast in pancake form… Last week I decided to play scientist again, much like those glorious days when I was actually contaminating cell cultures in the lab and ruining the results for everyone.