You can have Beef Schnitzel using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Schnitzel
- You need 6 of Sirloin steaks. 150grams each, 15mm thick, trim off fat.
- Prepare 100 ml of vegetable oil for frying.
- You need of Flour mixture.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3 tsp of salt.
- It's 3 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need of Egg Wash.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 100 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of Breadcrumbs Mixture.
- Prepare 1,5 cups of dried breadcrumbs.
- You need 100 grams of parmesan cheese, grated.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- It's 2 tsp of ground black pepper.
Beef Schnitzel instructions
- Place the steaks, one at a time, between 2 pieces of plastic wrap and pound them with a mallet or rolling pin until they are about 10mm thick..
- Get a breading station ready with 3 flat dishes. a) Mix the ingredients for the flour mixture in the 1st one. b) Mix the ingredients for the egg wash together and put in the 2nd one. c) Mix the ingredients for the breadcrumbs mixture together put in the 3rd bowl..
- Coat 1 steak in flour, shaking off excess. Next dip it in the egg mixture. Then coat it in the breadcrumb mixture. Place on a plate. Repeat with remaining steaks..
- Heat the oil in a frying pan (best to use 2 pans, to speed up the process) over medium to high heat. Cook the steaks for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until golden brown. Transfer onto a paper towel to drain..
- Serve with a slice of cheese and or sauce, here is some suggestions that you can find with my recipes: Pancetta cheese and garlic sauce, Creamy mushroom sauce, Bacon and gorgonzola sauce, Roasted chilli sauce, Peri Peri sauce, Bacon gravy..