Carbonara Mushroom Linguine. Variation: Classic Linguine Carbonara This carbonara would be equally delicious (and more authentic) using the same quantity of pancetta in place of the bacon. Mushrooms take the place of the traditional cured pork in this vegetarian carbonara recipe—but fear not, the dish does not lack depth of flavor! By The Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen.
This Carbonara is simple to make and tastes great - even better the next day. It's not traditional in the sense that there are no peas or eggs (kind of a big deal), but Carbonara is what we call it around here! This Linguine Carbonara Pasta dish is such an easy dish to incorporate into a quick meal, but I Easy Linguine Carbonara with prosciutto and peas. You can cook Carbonara Mushroom Linguine using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carbonara Mushroom Linguine
- It's 100 grams of linguine.
- It's 2 of egg yolk.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of mushroom soup.
- It's 1/2 can of Campbell mushroom soup.
- It's 4 tbsp of hot water.
- You need of seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt and black pepper.
Since I'm the cook in my house, my dietary trend. Linguine carbonara is a tasty Italian pasta dish. Cook linguine according to package instructions until al dente. Pour egg mixture over linguine and stir constantly until well combined, adding a little reserved pasta water if necessary to thin out sauce.
Carbonara Mushroom Linguine step by step
- Bring a pot of water to a boil then add salt and pasta and simmer for 11 minute then drain and set aside.
- Bring to a simmer a can of Campbell mushroom soup with 2 tbsp of pasta water to dilute it and off heat and set aside.
- Mix egg yolk and cheese with the mushroom then immediately toss the cooked hot linguine pasta and mix well,.
- Serving option carbonara mushroom linguine top spinach and mushrooms with cheese ham roll.
Then put the linguine in the bowl with the mixture of egg and whipped cream and mix them all together. ( or you can also pour the mixture on the. This vegetarian carbonara combines al dente pasta with earthy mushrooms, crunchy kale & cheese sauce. Find pasta recipes & easy mains at Tesco Real Food. A creamy carbonara with linguine that's ready in the time it takes to boil pasta. Remove from the heat and immediately add the warm linguine and the egg yolk.