Easy Fig Tart for a Macrobiotic Diet.
You can have Easy Fig Tart for a Macrobiotic Diet using 18 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Fig Tart for a Macrobiotic Diet
- It's 1 of the photo is a 14cm tart ＊I've listed the ingredient amounts by tart size.
- Prepare of 14cm / 16cm / 18cm For the tart crust.
- It's 50 grams of / 65 grams / 85 grams ★Cake flour.
- Prepare 15 grams of ★Whole wheat flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of / 2 tablespoons / 2 1/2 tablespoons ★Sugar.
- It's 1 pinch of ★Salt.
- Prepare 1 of bit less than 2 tablespoons / 2 tablespoons / 2 1/2 tablespoons Oil (vegetable oil or canola oil,etc.).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of / about 1 1/2 tablespoons / a bit less than 2 tablespoons Water.
- You need of For the almond cream:.
- Prepare 30 grams of / 40 grams / 50 grams ☆Almond flour.
- It's 20 grams of / 30 grams / 40 grams ☆Cake flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of / 1 1/2 tablespoons / a bit less than 2 tablespoons ☆Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of bit less than 1 teaspoon / 1 teaspoon / 1 heaping teaspoon ☆Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ☆Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of / 1 1/2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons Oil (vegetable oil, canola oil, etc.).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of / 1 1/2 tablespoons / 2 tablespoons Maple syrup.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of / 2 tablespoons / 2 1/2 tablespoons Water or soymilk.
- It's 1 of - depends on their size Figs.
Easy Fig Tart for a Macrobiotic Diet step by step
- Make the tart crust. Put the ★ ingredients in a bowl, and mix them up with a whisk..
- Add the oil, and mix with your hands or a whisk round and round. Add the water and mix with your hands until it comes together in one mass..
- The amount of liquid needed depends on the flour. Try starting out with the amounts indicated, and add a little more if the dough is not coming together..
- Roll the dough out between two sheets of plastic wrap. The dough is easy to handle but tends to split, so it's easier to roll out if you sandwich it between sheets of plastic..
- Place the dough on top of the tart pan, and roll the rolling pin over the pan to cut the dough to fit the pan..
- Mend any bits of the crust that got broken, or where there isn't enough, by adding in bits of the leftover dough..
- It looks a bit messy, but it won't affect the final results..
- Pierce the bottom of the crust with a fork. Bake in a 170°C oven for about 15 minutes. Leave the crust to cool in the pan..
- Make the almond cream next. Sift the ☆ ingredients together. I just put them in a big plastic bag and shake it around..
- Transfer the flours to a bowl, add the oil, maple syrup and water (or soymilk), and mix with a whisk or rubber spatula..
- Pour the cream filling into the tart crust..
- Slice the fig into 6 to 8 wedges, and put on top of the cream filling, pressing them in a little..
- Bake for about 30 minutes in a 170°C oven. When it has cooled down a bit, take the tart out of the tart tin..
- The tart is easier to slice after it's completely cooled..